Vietnamese Carrot Pickle




Vietnamese Carrot Pickle

Recipe only

This is full of simple flavor and you can put it together in a few minutes. When I was a young boy I used to look in the fridge and see all this bits of pieces of food and think I need to go food shopping!! now after 35 years of cooking I have to laugh! I never throw anything out, but have learned how to use what I have. This blog is also about how to buy at the supermarket and cook, which saves money!!!!


INGREDIENTS

1 garlic clove, crushed
1 fresh long red chili, chopped finely
1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lime juice
1/4 cup (60 ml) fish sauce
1/4 cup, grated palm sugar
1/2 cup (125 ml) water
1 medium carrot, peeled, and grated coarsely


METHOD

1. Combine all the ingredients together and that's it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Green Chicken Korma

Burmese Betel leaves with Savory Chicken

Laotian Pork Sausage